Midget / CC Fuses
Dimensions - in (mm)
1.5" (± 0.031) (38.1mm)
Ultimate protection Class CC current-limiting, time- delay fuses. Time-delay – 12 seconds (minimum) at 200% of rated current.
• Fast short-circuit protection and dual-element, time-delay performance provide ultimate protection.
• Reduces existing fuse inventory by up to 33% when upgrading to Low-Peak fuses.
• Consistent 2:1 ampacity ratios for all Low-Peak fuses make selective coordination easy.
• Time-delay characteristic avoids unwanted fuse openings from surge currents while fast response speed under short-circuit conditions provides a high degree of current limitation.
• Current-limitation protects downstream components against damaging thermal and magnetic effects of short-circuit currents.
• A superior, all-purpose, space-saving branch circuit fuse that meets most protection requirements up to 30A.
• Very compact, with a physical size only 13⁄32” x 1 1⁄2” (10.3 x 38.1mm) with rejction tip.
• Proper sizing can provide “no damage” Type 2 coordinated protection for NEMA and IEC motor controllers.
• Can be used where either a time-delay or a fast-acting fuse is needed, making selection easier and reducing spare fuse inventories for substantial cost reduction.
• Superior protection for small horsepower motor circuits.