How to Identify a Fuse
- What are the dimensions of your fuse (in inches or millimeters)?
- Can you measure the fuse? (total length, body length, blade length, fuse diameter, distance between bolt holes, etc.)
- Do you know the “speed” of your fuse? (time delay, fast acting, semiconductor, Ultra Rapid ™, gL-gG, aM, aR, aG, Protistor TM, etc.)
- What writing or information is printed on your fuse?
- Is there information stamped into the metal blades or end caps of the fuse?
- Does your fuse have blades or is it a ferrule or cartridge style.
- Are there bolt holes in the blades?