Catalog Symbols: TCF_ Indicating fuse (6-100A) TCF_RN Non-indicating fuse (1-100A)
Dual-Element, Time-Delay Fuse: 10 Seconds Minimum Operating Time at 500% Rated Current
Volts –600Vac/300Vdc Amps –1 to 100A
IR –300kA RMS Sym. (UL) –200kA RMS Sym. (CSA) –100kA DC (UL & CSA)
• UL Listed Fuse: Guide JFHR, File E4273
• CSA Certified Fuse: Class 1422- 02, File 53787
• CE compliance for the European Union low voltage directive • RoHS Compliant
Watts Loss at rated current: TCF30: 3.99W TCF60: 6.23W
Operating and Storage Temperature Range: -40 to 80°C
• Case: Glass filled PES (Polyethersulfone)
• Terminals: Copper alloy
• Terminal plating: Electroless tin
• Indicator lens: PES (Polyethersulfone) (indicating version only) • Indicator: Energetic chemical
Features and Product Benefits
• The world’s first finger-safe power fuse system.
• Smallest footprint of any class fuse including Class J, CC, T and RK.
• Meets Class CF and Class J time-delay electrical performance requirements.
• Available with and without open fuse indication.
• The indicating version features easy IDTM open fuse technology for faster troubleshooting and reduced downtime.
• Faster response to damaging faults to help reduce destructive thermal and magnetic forces.
• True dual-element fuse construction with a minimum of 10 seconds time- delay at 500% of rating.
• Long time-delay minimizes nuisance circuit openings due to temporary overloads and transient surges.
• High interrupting rating to safely interrupt faults up to 300kA. • No venting of arc or molten metal and gases during opening. • Robust cycling and inrush current withstand.
• Low let-through currents under fault conditions.
• Provides Type 2 “No Damage” protection for IEC motors starters when properly sized.
• Easy selective coordination with any other Cooper Bussmann Low-Peak Class CC, L, J and RK1 fuse with simple 2:1 amp ration between upstream and downstream fuses.